Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Twilight Obsession

    Anyone who has followed the 'Twilight' series know the 5th and final movie just came out. I was among those crazy fans who went on opening weekend to watch it, and IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I absolutely loved it! I do not want to ruin the movie for anyone who is still planning on watching it and haven't been able to yet but will say, BE PREPARED!! It will bring some unexpected twists, but hopefully you will love it as much as I did. I laughed, I cried, I got angry, and I cheered at the end. It brought an array of emotions for me and the group of women and teenage young women who went with us, but unanimously, we would see it again.
   As soon as I got home, I went to watch this video because honestly, I had never seen it. It is "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri.



    She wrote the song just for Bella and Edward after falling in love with the first movie and books. In the final movie, she has a 2nd version with Steve Kazee. It is just as beautiful. I was hoping they would have another video with clips from 'Breaking Dawn, Part 2', but I haven't found one yet.

 
    Another obsession I have from 'Breaking Dawn, Part 1' is the piano music for 'Turning Page' by Sleeping at Last. It is also wonderful. I have literally been listening to these two songs everyday since the movie. They are so sweet and calming.  Here is the best video I could find for "Turning Page". 


    If you are interested in the piano music for either of them, here is where I found the cheapest print-at-home versions of these two songs:
"A Thousand Years" ($5.25)
"Turning Page"- ($3.50)

I hope you will enjoy them too!
~Stacy~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...