Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Favorites

We celebrated Christmas early this year this we don't have to haul presents around with us. I'm really glad that we did, because we got the commercialized Christmas out of the way, and it's great that the rest of the time we can really focus on the true meaning of Christmas. Since we since we are T minus 8 days away I thought I would add a few of my favorite Christmas things today.

We usually watch Joy to the World on Christmas eve...but this is a new video that was just put out that is really good.

I LOVE Pandora! I feel like I'm listening to it all the time! Right now here are my absolute favorite stations:

 This one I just put in Kids Christmas...


 My absolute favorite is Josh Groban!

--Michelle--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...